Colombian Chorizo With Cooked Cassava
Quick And Simple
- 1 Mama Lycha Colombian sausage
- 2 Mama Lycha frozen yuccas
- 1 tablespoon of Mama Lycha garlic sauce with
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups of water
- In a pot place the cups of salted water and wait until it boils. Then add the 2 yuccas and wait 15 minutes more until they are soft.
- On the grill or in a frying pan put the Colombian chorizos until they are well cooked.
- Serve the chorizos with the yucca and put the garlic sauce on top of the yucca.
To verify that the yuccas are soft or tender, you can stick a fork in
them. If the fork goes in easily, they are ready, if not, you should wait a few