Passion Fruit Margaritas
: Latin American Homes
Quick And Simple
- 1 cup Mama Lycha passion fruit pulp
- 2 ounces of natural syrup
- 2 ounces of orange liqueur
- 4 ounces of tequila
- 4 cups of ice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Place the passion fruit pulp, syrup, orange liqueur, tequila and a cup of ice in a blender.
- Gradually add the remaining cups of ice until a frappé-like texture is obtained.
- Serve the margarita and garnish with mint and lime slices.
Don't leave the kids out of this recipe. Omit the orange liqueur and tequila and you'll be left with a refreshing drink for them.